Monday 7 March 2016

TRAVEL STYLE | ON BOARD


This past weekend I was preparing what to wear on the plane and moving throughout the airport for an upcoming trip to Italy.  For me comfort comes first with style coming in a very close second.  Comfortable separates that are easily removed when the plane quickly heats up and vice versa is a must for me.  So, I stay away from clothing that is restricting.  Like pull-overs, laces and long-sleeved shirts.  Instead I lean towards layers that are made of natural & breathable materials like cotton and linen.

Above is my chosen outfit for onboard the plane.  Check back for more tips on what pieces to bring with you on holiday.

Shopping Sources:
Shoes  |  Tod - Gommino driving shoes suede
Weekend Bag  |  MZ Wallace - large metro tote black lacquer oxford
Sleeveless Top  |  COS - metallic sleeveless top
Poncho  |  Neiman Marcus Last Call - hooded dolman poncho jacket
Jeans  |  Banana Republic - black skinny ankle jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.