Thursday 28 March 2019

CONTAIN YOUR LIFE WITH THESE 5 STORAGE ORGANIZERS

My top 5 'go-to' storage containers for organizing the stuff in my life!


I LOVE these stylish units that not only keep my families eyewear dust + dirt free, It displays them in the coolest way by means of their translucency.  The best feature - quick overview capability in a glance!



A great way to organize a home office.  Need I say more?



I count 25 pairs of socks folks!  Yes, I could probably fit a few more . . .






I picked this up up last November in Japan by the recommendation of my husband.  I pull it out every morning + night from the bathroom cabinet . . . keeps everything contained and organized.  
Two thumbs up for this organizational caddy!






This shoe organizer contains 10 compartments.  Instead, I use it for storing baseball caps.  Easily viewed for quick take-away and requires minimal storage space in any closet!

3 caps fit per compartment = 30 caps!




Photography by Jennifer Kucherka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.