Monday 6 March 2017

ON-LINE SHOPPING | WHAT'S INSIDE AN INTERIOR DESIGNER'S NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION SHOPPING BAG



Like most people around the world, I put thought into my New Year's resolutions.  I conducted a list of resolutions for tangible items that I could purchase on-line.  Simple things that will help aid my well being, happiness and ease of living for the day to day.  

Here's my list:

1. Ultrasonic Diffuser (cleanse and purify the air quality at home and make it smell nice too) 

2. Reading Glasses (readers haven't looked so good, no more squinting at my electronic devices)

3. Rice Cooker (no more standing over the stove while oatmeal cooks or sticky rice pots to clean) 

4. Local & Organic Groceries Delivered (beautiful in appearance and taste, this is my top new year's gift to myself and family)

5. Lighting (lighting that blends into your home environment without standing out)


One Stop Shop! 
Mix & match parts to create a DIY light fixture from Color Cord Company:
Flex Cage (although I purchased mine years ago at Merci in Paris),
Edison Bulb
Porcelain Socket
Standard Cord Grip in clear
Fabric Wire in shine metallic pearl


Photography by Jennifer Kucherka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.