Saturday 16 January 2016

50 SHADES OF COPPER

A recent trip to Nevada made me see Copper in a new light.  Whether it's used to drink Moscow Mules from, experiencing it in nature or seeing it used as an accessory to fashion.  There's something about copper that adds excitement and freshness to any space inside or out.

The more I see copper used in the right mix, makes me want to add copper into my own space.






Photos: Jennifer Kucherka, Home & Garden, Marika Jarv, Domino Magazine, Lushome

Ok, I know the next two photos are really terracotta.  But, it makes me think of copper because of its warmth and striking presence.  Maybe because copper is a shiny metal and terracotta is 'baked earth' a type of earthenware that it appears to be a flat version of copper?  What do you think?


Photos: IKEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.