Monday 3 April 2017

INSPIRATION | MY TOP PINNED IMAGES OF THE WEEKEND

This weekend I've been working on future creative design projects and came across a lot of inspiring images.  
Here are pins that kept me inspired this weekend!

I've always loved the idea of placing a table in the middle of an entrance...just so grand!  
Loving the extra height doors and chandelier! 
Design by STUDIO MCGEE



This eating area has all the elements I'm loving for 2017.  Rustic barn doors, assorted pendants and chairs and dark woods.
Photo by Binti Home




This kitchen gives me the Scandinavian vibe and I love it!  Shaker doors painted (love this colour), clean lines and exposed brick floors.
Design by deVOL Kitchens
Follow me on Pinterest for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.